- Add new players. An optional confirmation email can be sent
to the player.
- Update Player Profiles.
- Delete players.
- Delete inactive players (ie. no picks for a specified number
- Make game picks for any player.
- Generate report outlining who hasn't entered their picks.
Send and email to reminder players of their missing picks with one
- Close or reopen the week. Closing the week stops players from
entering or changing their picks. It is also used to indicate which
games are to be included when calculating reports such as Team Standings.
- Automatically complete any missing player picks based on the
default selection each player has made within their profile. Available
options are: "Home Team", "Visiting Teams", "Favorites", "Under
Dogs" or "Random".
- Enter game scores.
- A Weekly Status Report can be emailed to each player. This email
is sent only to players who have selected to received the "Weekly
Results Email" within their profile.
- Point Spread and Automated Email functionality usage is optional.
This email is sent only to players to have selected to receive the "Point
Spread Email" within their profile.
- Set the Playoff Status for each NFL team.
- Automatic Game Score and Schedule Updates
- Maintain the Administrator password.
- Maintain the "Welcome Message" displayed before the
user logs in.
- List all player information.
- List all picks for a given week.
- List all player logins. List can be sorted by player, or date
or host ID.
- Option to display "Join" button on login screen.
- Option to display your own logo on each page.
- Close Football Pool for maintenance.
- Send an email or logon message to all or selected players.
- Register the football pool so that any updates, corrections
can be issued by author.
- Many Administrator functions (Close/Open Weeks, Fill Missing
Picks, Send Players Pick's Email & others) can be automated
by creating Scheduled Tasks on your PC.
- All Player functionality.